| Access to this Site and Changes
- Access to and use of the www.generalpurposetestequipmentinternational.com website ("this Site") is provided by us subject to these Site Terms. "We" are GPTE International registered office at Haddon House, 29 New House Park, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 1UQ, England).
- Your use of any part of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which takes effect on the date on which you first use this Site. If you do not agree with these Site Terms, you should cease using this Site immediately.
- We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes on-line. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted on-line to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
- You are responsible for bringing these Site Terms to the attention of all persons accessing this Site through your Internet connection.
Sending material to us or to this Site
- You must not submit to us or to this Site or to any visitor to this Site any viruses,Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You shall fully and promptly indemnify us against all damages, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of any breach by you of this provision.
Availability of This Site, Security and Accuracy
- Whilst we endeavour to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to this Site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice.
- We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of this Site or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, this Site. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties in breaching any security measures.
- We may change or update this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information and materials on this Site are correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate or up-to-date and we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
- All images shown on this Site are for illustration purposes only.
Our liability to you
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation. To the extent possible by law, we shall not be liable for any other direct, indirect or consequential losses (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, profits, use or business) howsoever arising from the use of or inability to use this Site.
- The GPTE International name and logo and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Third Party Websites
- Except for our other sites, we have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from this Site exists. Such linked sites are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- You must not without our permission frame any of this Site onto your own or another person's website.
- We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to www.generalpurposetestequipmentinternational.com this Site, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
- you shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our products, our services or our policies except with our prior express authorisation; and
- you shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your site or are associated with it where this is not the case.
Copyright Notice and Privacy Statement
- You agree to be bound by the copyright notice and privacy statement currently in force.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Site Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
English law and jurisdiction
- These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any dispute which may arise under these Site Terms. We shall also have the right to bring a claim against you in the jurisdiction in which you are based.